Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I did it . . .

I bit the bullet and bought my ticket for Quito Ecuador in November.

My girl Nancy and her husband Fernando, asked me about a month ago to go with them to his hometown. I struggled because of the expense since it's a month before Christmas. I was telling a friend from work why I was hesitating and she told me off. She said "are you crazy!! When will you get another opportunity to travel to another country with someone who knows it." She's right....so I did what any other in debt American would do....put myself more in debt!

I'm so excited!! And anxious! WTH, it's only money.

5 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, September 06, 2006, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Debt schembt! Go and have a great time!!!

 
At 6:08 AM, September 07, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

i don't know about shots, i'll have to check. i do know that with my clearance i have to have an out brief from security....does that count. :)

yeah normie - i've known about debt for pleasure for awhile now - oh well!!

hi kc - long time no hear from - you busy girl.

 
At 2:34 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Ooooo! I can't wait for you to write about the trop and post photos! :)

 
At 2:34 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

*trip...gah!

 
At 7:18 AM, September 10, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

ooooh thursday, made a spelling error....you mean even my favorite english teacher "trips" out from time to time! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home