Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Friday, September 01, 2006

it's already friday again . . . .

and i got nothing.....work's been a mother bear.....i'm sleep deprived.....i did ask my hot boy to a party (my girl pat's 50th in two weeks), and he said yes.....hmmmmm.....the possibilities.....

no big plans this weekend....going to a wine festival on saturday....possible pool party on monday (yay for holidays).....again, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Jerrster said...

:::smile::::we have nearly the same weekend plans...nothing...but some wine drinking and a pool party invite...I might even go.

have a great weekend..don't let work grind you down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home