Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

a few more . . .

I wanted you to see some of the flavor of the town of Taos, but as I said yesterday, blogger wasn't letting me post more pics . . .

this pic shows main street (I know, how cute is this "main street") a couple hours before the parade . . .















this pic shows the beginning of the parade from the same spot . . .















how adorable were these girls . . . .















this is where we hung out most of that afternoon . . .















anyway, I love my culture and the simplicity of our state. As you can tell, this weekend was exceptionally special. I do want to tell a quick story about my girl Pat. She was pretty toasted Friday night (morning) and at one point, Chris and I were on the couch (laying, 'cause we were tired) and Ms. conservative Patricia came in and proceeded to tell us the three rules of Taos....(she thinks she's the queen of Taos)....rule #1, you eat....rule #2, you drink....rule #3, you sleep. But when you say all of this, you have to say it with a slight slur and a little mooch....needless to say, Chris and I laughed at her the rest of the morning with her 3 rules. She kills us!

7 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, July 27, 2006, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

What fun!!! I've never been to the southwest...simply gorgeous!!!

 
At 3:08 PM, July 27, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

normie, i'm telling ms. pat that "her rules" are offically being adopted...she'll get a kick out that! she's such a dork.

kc, now that you'll be in denver, it's just a hop, skip and a jump away! you'll need to come visit!

 
At 7:37 PM, July 27, 2006, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

I like Pat's rules! She seems to have a good sense of what needs to be in order!

 
At 12:59 AM, August 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 8:15 PM, February 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Houston texas hotel galleria Modalert modafinil provigil clip art and free and hiking Incorporating flash into a email Anime lingerie pictures Bfg mud terrain tires Hiking shoes and boots boot colorado hiking Aspen intercontinental rates route 66 men's hiking boots Bratz sports sasha yasmin California hiking riding trail hiking

 
At 11:03 AM, February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! 85 buick regal on 2027s inch rims Family share cell phone plans three phones Lamborghini cop cars Celexa depression anxiety medical malpractice

 
At 6:04 AM, March 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Transexual transgender really white chicks with small boobs Capitol honda of lansing michigan Feet with sex wireless driveway monitor Licked my ass slave Breast implant correction

 

Post a Comment

<< Home