Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Friday, July 21, 2006

Taos bound . . . .

So I'm heading to Taos this afternoon w/two of my Vegas girls, Chris and Pat, for their annual "Fiestas de Taos." I have been so giddy about this trip and it's only a weekender. I've never been to Taos, much less during fiestas, which is a big deal for that town. I really haven't vacationed much in my own state, except to the lakes Conchas and the Butte, and I don't know why - New Mexico has so much to offer. We're staying w/Pat's sister and her husband (most of her family is from there), and they've got all kinds of parties lined up that we're supposed to attend.....well, if we have to, I guess we have to!! :)

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone - hopefully I'll have pics to show you next week!

4 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Britney said...

Oh yeah... cuff her and drag her to those parties. I can't ever imagine her wanting to go. She's such a homebody, you know...

 
At 8:11 AM, July 23, 2006, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Fiesta time? Awesome! Have fun and I hope you take lots of photos! xoxo

 
At 7:31 AM, July 24, 2006, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

That sounds lovely! I'm totally jealous.

 
At 6:02 PM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home