Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I heart San Diego . . .

so you know me and numbers....this morning, I swear, I woke up at 3:33, fell back asleep and woke up again at 4:44....how cool is that!! I know.....don't even say it!

Anyway, San Diego is where my heart is. Maybe I wouldn't enjoy the beach as much if I lived there, but not living there makes me want it more. I mean just look at the water and the weather.

me, my cuz geri and her friend sue...














brit (geri's daughter, my cuz) and emma (my niece)...














do you see what I mean about the weather....it was like that every day I was there!

So, one of my good friends from the days I lived in Virginia, is now living in San Diego. I got to spend a couple of days w/her and on one of those days we went to where else....the beach! Oh, did I mention she just got remarried to a very hot Equadorian? He's a beautiful man with a gentle spirit. I hope this marriage will work for her because she's unique and special.

fernando and nanc....














nanc and me....




















shouldn't this be one of those corona commercials...change your latitude..















but instead, I'm at work again...I guess somebody's gotta pay the bills.

8 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

You look like a divine bathing beauty! :) I want to dive into these pictures. Did you visit the Hotel DelCoranado?

 
At 4:55 PM, July 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you included pics. Emma June is a little doll. You are showing some cleavage.....no better place to show it than at the beach. Okay, we'll talk more about the Equadorian nuptuals...

 
At 9:07 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

thursday, you're soooo sweet, but divine is stretching it :). could you tell the second set of pics at the beach were at coronado?? we were on the military side though and no we didn't visit the hotel.

dog, isn't june bug beautiful! good thing she took after her mom. (actually, we were looking at pics of my mom when she was her age and she looks just like her.) can't help the piggy bank.

 
At 10:32 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Britney said...

Emma June... God help Paul when that girl grows up and finds make-up, tight clothing, and a flirtatious manner.
She's going to wreck boys' hearts.

 
At 3:46 AM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

 
At 2:44 PM, August 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 9:17 PM, August 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 5:10 PM, February 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home