Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just a gut feeling . . . .

I've been talking to my boy a lot lately, and I'm feeling like something's changing. We're changing. I can't explain it, just call it a gut feeling, but something's gonna happen between us. I don't know what yet....but I'm feeling stronger vibes from him. Deeper conversations, longer visits, more email.

I'm so damn ready.

5 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, June 01, 2006, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Mmmm...I love that feeling. I'm sending him 'get on with it already' vibes. :)

 
At 12:42 PM, June 01, 2006, Blogger Britney said...

About freaking time...
Trigger shy freaks, why can't they just make a move quickly?!?


(Haha, GO Tia!)

 
At 3:37 PM, June 01, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

normie, yes, i love the butterflies...i've missed the butterflies!

kc, yes, please keep sending the vibes...he's so close....:)

brat, alas, i can't answer you...i'm still trying to figure them out.

 
At 7:49 PM, June 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't a gut feeling. It is all part of your master plan of seduction.

 
At 11:27 PM, June 04, 2006, Blogger Britney said...

There's a master plan?

Can I get a manual or something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home