Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm a happy girl . . .

I got to enjoy my swing in my back yard last night for the first time in months. When I got back from England, my front and back yards were full of weeds, all my shrubs and rose bushes had grown a foot, dead leaves everywhere, so just in general, my yards looked like crap (and I have xeriscaping)! So what's a person who HATES yard work to do???......hire someone to clean it and make it look pretty again. So I did and it does and I'm happy.

Last night I got to sit in my swing, drink my tea, watch contrails in the sky, and read my book until the sun started setting and I started to get chilled. My boyz gave me my swing (from Costco) for mothers day last year....one of my best gifts ever! So officially, last night was the start of my obsession w/my swing. I love warm weather.