Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Monday, April 10, 2006

It was very different, but amazing....

Well I'm going to try my hand at this picture thing, so enjoy. This first pic is of me in front of the "royal" mail box, in the town of Bury St. Edmond.













This is a cathedral in the town of Ely and the next pic shows the stained glass I talked about in my earlier post. There were so many windows, but I wanted to show how amazing just one was (my dad, sister and my nephew are in the foreground).















Of course I have to show Big Ben and the Parliment (my sis, me and dad)...


















Westminster and Buckingham are next....




And just for good measure, a pic of me w/my nephew in a castle in the town of Norwich.






I have so many pics, but I won't bore you w/them all. I'll write more about my experience and how different the culture, but hope this is a good enough start. :)

9 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Jerrster said...

This is totally great!

 
At 7:16 AM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice pics and nice to meet ya.

 
At 11:39 AM, April 11, 2006, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Great pics! Your nephew has your big smile...

For laughs, did you pull a Clark Griswald and drive around the rotary saying "Look, kids: Parliment...Big Ben." Because I totally would've.

 
At 12:23 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

Jerry/thanks!

Sugar/thanks, you're next??

Normie/welcome, it really was, but what got me was how old everything is in comparison to our country.

KC/i cannot believe you said that-LOL-as soon as my sons saw the pictures of big ben, they both quoted clark - that's hilarious!! :)

 
At 11:10 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger SJ said...

London. Been a while since I saw it. Looks just the same haha :)

 
At 3:08 PM, April 12, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

Ian/have you done the pubs in soho? that was fun! :)

 
At 10:59 PM, April 12, 2006, Blogger Britney said...

I'm fairly certain that the picture of you and your nephew is the cutest thing ever!

 
At 6:04 AM, April 13, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

brat/that's 'cause that boy is the cutest thing ever!! (aren't you proud of me for posting pics...i thought for sure you'd say something about that...oh how you easily disappoint) :)

 
At 7:56 AM, April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home