Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Monday, March 06, 2006

Firey Food Show . . .

Why is it at every show you go to, art, home & garden, above, etc., they always have someone trying to clean your glasses? It was a food show!! Those people bug me. And why do they allow strollers in these shows when the aisles are 3 feet wide, seriously....and the parents look at you incredulously like we're the ones who are in the way. I was getting testy and not because I got to test the samples (which we could hardly get to because the STROLLERS were in the way!!!). And then there was the food nazis who made sure you only got one sample. I just spent $10 bucks on your jalapeƱo pistachio peanut brittle (sooo good by the way), if I want another sample, I'll take it. I think I know how it feels to be a salmon swimming up stream to spawn. ewwwwww!!!

8 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

i dont know how to take that...

 
At 12:36 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

normie-we so get each other.

sugar-i don't know?? please don't make me explain what i write :).

 
At 6:01 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Did you say jalapeno pistachio peanut brittle?! 'Scuse me, while I wipe away the drool...that sounds delicious!!!

 
At 2:43 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger SJ said...

Yep, that peanut brittle sounds delicious! I think you need to send us all some!

 
At 7:29 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

KC-it was soooo good. i don't know why i didn't buy more.

Ian-sorry-it's gone! :(

 
At 3:28 PM, February 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

 
At 12:49 PM, February 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 
At 4:19 AM, April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site 1997 ford motors 4.2 liter for sale hair loss organin about fioricet swimsuit supermodels cellulite Glossary of bingo terms chevrolet Online pharmacies prescription required bontril vicodin online Hamilton beach small appliances natural breast enhancement online baccarat Eclipse car dvd Cheap portable dvd players with screens Aquawater faucets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home