Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happiness.....

Have you ever been dreaming and were laughing so hard in the dream that you woke yourself up. I do this all the time, but this morning is still fresh in my mind so I'm telling you about it. I was dreaming I was in my baby sisters kitchen (which I have no idea if it was since I've never been in her kitchen in England), and I was standing in front of this beautiful half-moon shaped island sink. I pick up what I thought was a water gun (the larger pump kind) and starting pumping away. Well nothing was coming out of it, I thought. After about the tenth pump, my sister yells at me from behind and said "ok, this would be really funny if it wern't so cold." Well I didn't understand what she meant until I looked at her and she was soaked??? It still didn't register and then I figured out that I had the gun backwards so I turned it around and pumped it and the water flew out at my face. My sister and I were laughing sooooo hard that I woke myself up. I love dreams like that...to wake up so happy.

Happiness....
shopping w/girlfriend and finding the dishes you've been wanting, on sale!

Happiness....
opening b-day gift from same girlfriend and it's the ring that you wanted 6 months before (not your ordinary run of the mill ring-something that you will to someone when you die!!).

Happiness....
having dinner w/five of your best friends in the world and having them laugh at you as you sit on the saddle of some stupid prop the restaraunt has for b-day guests.

Happiness....
having those friends know you so well that every gift they give you is perfect, in every way.

Happiness....
watching a movie w/same friends and lyao because the movie feels like your life.

Happiness....
going to another movie in the same night and getting punch drunk w/dorky fag friend (see previous post about her) who knows how to say just the right thing to start the giggles (am I 16 again??).

Happiness....
coming home and hearing the magical words "you've got mail" and it had to be from my hot boy (the one who finally made a statement by giving me flowers, at work-that is a statement right?).

is it any wonder I woke up laughing this morning....I'm so blessed.

11 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, February 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see someone so happy in blog land, it doesn't happen very often.

 
At 1:55 PM, February 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... a lone reed ...

 
At 4:16 PM, February 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick nack patty wack, give a dog a bone.... : )

 
At 10:34 PM, February 11, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

Thanks WBB-bdays always bring the best out of me.

HRH-sways in the wind, only to find itself not alone, but surrounded by fish...:)

Dog-and she'll come home to momma!

 
At 12:53 PM, February 12, 2006, Blogger SJ said...

Sounds like things are going well! Nothing like a good laugh now and again too :)

 
At 7:55 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Britney said...

I'm jealous, I wish I was there... and not, you know, 26 years younger than you guys. :p
Love you Tia

 
At 8:07 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

Ian-isn't laughter food for the soul!

Hita-you're always w/us-even when you're not there!

 
At 11:17 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I had a dream that I owed $5000 to a bank. When I woke up and realized it was a dream I felt very happy.

 
At 8:33 PM, February 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 
At 10:06 PM, February 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work presribtions ultracet Sexy stripper teens

 
At 4:58 PM, March 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... design a kitchen cabinet Entertainment affiliate program Camping pee outdoors who invented bontril diablo lamborghini sv big titties dick sucking girls kia sedona

 

Post a Comment

<< Home