Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Saturday, February 04, 2006

It happened again.....???

Went out last night w/my girlfriend Chris and we had so much fun. We ended up at a bar called Billy's and started playing pool w/Mr. XL and Mr. Mountain Dew. I know at one point they told us their names, but I don't remember them. Mr. XL was my partner and we won 6 out of 7 games 'cause we were on fire. Ok, he was on fire, I sucked but at least I was winning. I loved that MD was my opponent 'cause he and I flirted all night by trying to make each other miss (lots of little nudges and butt bumps). We close the place down and actually start talking to these sweet boys. Yeah, boys....or young men, whatever....we find out XL is 22 and MD is 26. I don't get it. Why can't we find cool guys our age? We left without giving numbers, but man did we have fun.

6 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, February 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those "boys" were just being respectful...they thought you might be friends of their moms!

 
At 7:30 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger Britney said...

Ok, what the hell man?! You pass that crap on to me... that's in my range dang it!

 
At 9:14 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

HRH-brat.

Brit-hey, you wanted to move to Texas. Plus, you're not 21 - no bars for you! (was that the right answer dogalogy?) :)

 
At 5:46 AM, February 10, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

If I was a woman I would of gave my number to them...then I would secretly take advantage of the young lads muuhaahahahaa.....well at least that was what I was hoping for before I met TheNebraskaGirl...Funny thing she is older than me hmmmm....

 
At 10:44 PM, February 11, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

Sugar-yes, it could be fun, but then my girls would find out ('cause I would tell them) and they would dog me for the REST OF MY LIFE.

 
At 5:24 PM, February 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! gmc 350 engine Babies online at university hospital oklahoma city oklahoma Want ads website designer Paris & hilton Mcse cumbria Naked mature ladies in the united kingdom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home