Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I can't explain it . . .

I feel so melancholy today . . . something is weighing heavy on my mind. I'm at a point in my life that I want what I want and screw the consequences, and yet I hold back because I really care about the consequences. I don't expect anyone to understand what it is I'm trying to say, I guess I'm just documenting to be able to look back and see where I was at this juncture in my life.

4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Jerrster said...

hmmm what do I want? now you got me thinking, damn you!

 
At 4:10 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

Jerry - you made me *smile* - thanks.

 
At 2:36 PM, February 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLLEEAASE... you've always wanted what you want and wanted nowww... and pretty much took it and had your way with it.

 
At 7:07 AM, February 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home