Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Saturday, January 07, 2006

What a name invokes

Isidro. Not a common name; kinda of a strange name; in 99.9% of the population it wouldn't invoke a warm fuzzy that starts from the gut and travels up to the neck and heats up a face and leaves you tingly and weak at the same time. In fact, I bet this name gets pronounced wrong a lot. But last night, I came in contact w/this name and it has lips attached. Ummm!

3 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, January 09, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

does it mean anything?

 
At 7:34 AM, January 10, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

yes and no - yes because someone made me feel young again at happy hour(s) last friday ;) - no because he was too young in the scheme of things. :(

 
At 11:51 PM, February 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Facts about assault battery Amoco insurance co.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home