Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I think this is going to be hard . . .

I honestly don't know if I'll be one of those who blogs everyday. I'm thinking it'll be hard to always write about something. So many of the other bloggers make it look easy. Anyway, last night I went to a party and we exchanged white elephant gifts. I personally love to do this 'cause I have so much old jewelry and just junk in general that passing it on is easier for me than throwing it away. Why is that? I still have lots of stuff that won't ever get worn or put on a shelf, but I can't throw it away. To just throw it away feels wrong . . .I can't explain it.

6 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, December 21, 2005, Blogger Britney said...

Ha! I FOUND you!!! I rock!

Anyway, I have to agree with you, I always have issues throwing stuff away. Have you seen our house? It's freakin' genetic! I get all sentimental about crap... Ah well.
Anyway, if you ever feel like you need to throw away jewelry, well, you know where I live. I'm trying to start a legitimet collection...
Love ya Tia! Seeya on Friday and Sat!

 
At 7:47 AM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

have a garage sale...I made a fortune on stuff I was going to throw away, people will buy anything!!!!

The blogging comes easier as you go on....right now it's pressure to come up with something....after a while it will all flow.....

 
At 1:30 PM, February 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Degrees online in social work Credit scores free

 
At 3:10 PM, February 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

 
At 4:48 AM, March 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 
At 5:14 AM, April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home