Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Went to a party at a friends house last night and really enjoyed myself because my friends nephew was there. He's 32 and so sweet and is it wrong that I find myself totally attracted to him. I left w/him to go to another party for a while, which was fun, but what continues to amaze me is his maturity level. He could of taken off and ditched me but he was attentive and introduced me to his friends. Did I mention how sweet he is? We went back to the first party and he took off shortly after because his kids wanted to see him. I know, in the immortal words of my cousin . . .just run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home