Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Saturday, January 21, 2006

We are family - I got all my sisters w/me!

Went out with Binnie and Bone last night (and Bones friends). She's leaving us on Monday to head back to England to join her husband at Mildenhall. I'm sad for me but I know she's misses her honey and my nephew misses his daddy.

But did I mention we went out last night . . . soooo fun. We danced a lot and this morning, my feet are feeling the effects of cute sexy sandals. It's an age thing, I know!

3 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Jerrster said...

OH but I'm sure you looked hot in those sexy sandals....now think foot massage!

 
At 9:36 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

Jerry, the only foot massages I get are from my pedicurist. Sad but true!

 
At 10:33 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Jerrster said...

well at least that happens...went to massage therapy school about a year ago...it's like being the first family to get a pool in the neighborhood...everyone suddenly is your friend. It wasn't for a career change it was to learn how to give a good massage...a good foot massage is like great sex...well great sex includes a good foot massage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home