Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

A cult classic?? OK

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic
Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.
Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski
If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?


What's weird is I've never even seen any of the movies that would match me. But I love, LOVE the cult classic Rocky Horror Picture Show . . . "dammit Janet," is one of my favorite sayings.

(thanks Jerk - I stole this from you . . . )

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Britney said...

I got dark comedy too...
"In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh.
You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum.
Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho"

It's funny b/c it's true.

 
At 10:54 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Jerrster said...

I was the same...cult classic. I loved the movie The Big Lebowski

 

Post a Comment

<< Home