Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Monday, January 23, 2006

SHUT UP!!

Steelers 34, Broncos 17 . . .
Do you have any idea how much fun I had watching that game yesterday! I got to call a couple of my friends and friends kids and say “see ya at the Superbowl.” But the best of yesterday is happening today when I get to meet Andy (a Bronco fan) out in the parking lot, to give him my Steeler sweatshirt for him to wear all day!

So how does a New Mexico girl become a Steeler fan you ask? Well it started in the ‘70’s when I started watching football w/dad. He had a team (the LA Rams at the time) so I decided I needed a team and since the Steel Curtain was winning back in the day, I became a Bradshaw, Swann, Harris, Green, AKA Steeler Fan. The love affair has never died. I now loves me some Polamalu, Ward, Roethlisberger, Bettis, Randle El, Miller, Parker, Wilson . . .OK, enough, but to quote a Rose Royce song . . .”I’m in love, and I love the feeling!”

4 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Well congrats on the win...I'm a Cowboy fan so you know where I stand with the Steelers.

 
At 11:38 AM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Britney said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Looks like I'm a Seahawks fan for a couple weeks. Woo.

:p

 
At 7:15 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

Where's the love Lady H??? :)

 
At 7:13 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

IGrl - you could teach that Brit kid a thing or two :). Maybe she'll get educated in the art of football! Woo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home