Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

For the ladies...(or cannoli lovers :)...you know who you are)

LADIES: Turned ON or OFF or doesn't matter when a guy:

Is taller than you: on, but everyone is taller than me
Wears braces: doesn't matter
Dresses preppie: doesn't matter
Dresses Ghetto: on, i don't know why??
Has green eyes: on
Has blue eyes: on
Has hazel eyes: on
Has Brown eyes: on...it's a boy, it doesn't matter!
Smokes pot: off, i've got a clearance
Wears glasses: doesn't matter
Has a tan: doesn't matter
Plays sports: on
Smiles a lot: definitely on
Calls you just to say hi: or emails, on
Compliments you: big on
Shaves his legs: off, unless it's Edgar Ramirez, he can do anything he wants
Wears jewelry: mostly off
Has facial hair: if kept clean, on
Smiles when you walk in the room: huh, on!
Has brown hair: doesn't matter
Has Black hair: doesn't matter
Has blonde hair: doesn't matter
Has red hair: again, if it's a boy, doesn't matter, he could be bald for all i care
Makeup: off, unless it's one of my fav actors
Can make you laugh at any given moment: HUGE ON
Loyal: on
Plays drums: doesn't matter, all musicians are special
Sings: BIG turn on
He's buff: on, but doesn't matter
He can draw: doesn't matter
Doesn't eat meat: off
Laughs a lot: BIG on
Has piercings: on
Smokes cigs: off
Is comfortable around you: on
Holds your hand: would be an on if it would happen

so, any others??

6 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

I'm so glad to see you've started posting!!

Let's see, turn ons...a big one for me is strong, capable, yet tender hands. Don't ask me to explain it any better, I don't know if I can. I just have a thing about a man's hands.

 
At 4:19 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

Hi KC-thanks for stopping by. I so understand about hands, they say a lot to me too!

 
At 8:54 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

how about the sausage?? Thats the most important question ;-P

 
At 9:12 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

Shug-I have to keep this somewhat g-rated 'cause my friends' kids read this. And yes it is important, but I just got a monkEmail telling me I was infatuated w/bananas. :)

 
At 9:57 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Britney said...

Well, I already know you're attracted to black guys... soooooo, kinda answers that question indirectly I think.



Yeah, I went there. ;)

 
At 11:38 AM, March 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... asian girls Nom maternity dress Convertible chair beds Asian lady for love adware remover spy Us decreasing life assurance Summagraphics plotters parts See through hood oldsmobile 1949 Bentley wheels free dancing baby screensavers Pac ten basketball results Domaine jean pillot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home