Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Vegas Girls. . . .

First, a little background on my friendship w/these women. Some people you just connect w/at work, and I'm not a social seeker of people - I kinda stay in my cubby and work. But when I started working the budget in this groups division several years ago, we've been connected since. Finally, last year, we took a girls trip to Vegas and since then, fuhgetaboutit! We happy hour as much as time and family and friends allow us to. This year, we decided to start something a little different in that we actually are planning social events, (not just happy hour), like going to someone's house for dinner, a movie night, go to a concert, etc. Well Ms. Chris (she's in the brown shirt) picked a concert for us this month and as noted below, we had a blast!

me, good golly (Molly), Chris, Shari & Pat . . .












the only reason we're in bed is because we were tired... :)







We're actually missing two other women. Linda, who is in Boston this week, babysitting the grandbabies, and Patricia, who just party pooped on us.

Anyway, I love hanging w/these girls...they keep me young...or old???

5 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Oooo this is quite a lovely bunch! :)

 
At 9:14 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

normie-don't let those sweet smiles fool you! :)

thursday-that they are!

 
At 9:36 PM, May 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whadaya say gebes and dog- think we can take 'em?

 
At 6:48 PM, February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 
At 4:23 PM, April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read inexpensive large area rugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home