Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Monday, August 21, 2006

Mattie . . . .

So my bud, Mr. Matt, told me yesterday at lunch that I haven't ever mentioned him on my blog....well maybe not specifically by name, but he has been mentioned.

Matt is Chris' nephew and is my friend and confidant. He's goorgeeeeous and soooo sweet (if I were a girl.....*sigh*). His ex is crazy stupid for letting him go because talk about "the catch of the day." Seriously....he's talented, he's tall, he's a thinker, he's an amazing dad, he's compassionate, he loves his family and friends, he surrounds himself with positive people (namely us *smile*) and he's just a nice guy.

He asked Chris, Pat and I to go to lunch yesterday. His choice was St. Claire's Winery and needless to say, we enjoyed us some local vino. I had their white merlot (his suggestion) and it was excellent. But this is how cute/sweet he is. When he took us back home, he gave Pat and I each a new bottle of wine....the same one we had been drinking at the restaurant. See....soooo sweet.

Shout out Mattie . . . . love you babe!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, August 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just made my day honey! And it is rare that we get a chance to all meet up.

Since Annette has come into my life, she has made me a believer that this world still holds good people; and as rare as good people are, they do still exist. So when you find someone as amazing as Annette, you can't just let that go; we must embrace each other.

Life just seems so much more brilliant in color when you have friends like Annette.

To all, clean your windshield if it is dirty, because life is too short to spend a drive to work looking through a dirty windshield.

- Mattie

 
At 9:03 AM, August 21, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

normie, sweeter than a red merlots, but it was nice since it was chilled. good for an afternoon on the patio in sunny abq!

mattie, you know i'm gonna catch hell from my friends for YOU seeing ME as amazing....right? they've known me way too long and so don't get offended if they contradict you and say something they don't really mean....that means you fag and you dog!! play nice girls....:)

 
At 1:50 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Mmmm. White Merlot...now that was, indeed, very thoughtful! :)

 
At 8:29 PM, August 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Mattie is a sap too. You guys are two sappy saps. I do agree with what you said about him though. He is a catch for some cute young thing. And you are a catch for some cute older thing....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home