Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Monday, September 18, 2006

My girl Pat . . .

So Ms. Patricia turned 50 this weekend and she had a b-day bash at her house. Her family from Taos came and as usual had a feast waiting for us. It was a fun party for me since I got to hang w/my girls and my husband....the Dogology. Guess who also came....my hot engineer....he was fun!!

Here's a few pics from the bash....

dog, me, b-grl and chris (i wish i would have gotten a pic of chris' shoes! HOT!)
















me and hot boy....















b-grl w/her daughter (no way does she look 50!)
















the cake that chris and I bought for our 3 rules girl! (it was yummy, french vanilla w/pineapple creamcheese filling...)
















The rest of the weekend was pretty quiet and uneventful - we like that! I did buy the second season of Grey's and watched the first 6 episodes last night! Can't wait for Thursday!

7 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, September 18, 2006, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Oh wow! What an amazing party and how lucky she is to have all of you! :) What lovely photos and what a yummy looking cake! xoxo

 
At 2:24 PM, September 18, 2006, Blogger Jerrster said...

yeah...now I want cake!!!!!

 
At 3:09 PM, September 18, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

normie, you're sooo sweet! that's just it, this man is taking F O R E V E R!! the cake was very yummy, made by a friend of mine who now owns her own shop. you would have sooooo appreciated those shoes! sparkly and sexy!

thursday, just 'cause i don't want to bore people, i didn't post many pics, but she had a dj and pretty much everyone got out to dance. it was a fun party.

jer, I KNOW!! i want it again too!

 
At 12:07 PM, September 20, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

normie, you and i could soooo hang at the water cooler! :)

 
At 7:28 AM, September 21, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

i'm watching . . . how could i miss?? i'm on the 3rd disc of second season - laughing all over again!!

 
At 11:24 AM, September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, fun party. I danced so much, my hip hurt. I need a set of boobs too. And I could eat that cake every day. Grey's did not disappoint!

 
At 8:50 AM, September 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah my shoes are hot - you can borrow them any time Nettie! The party was awesome as are all of Pat's parties. She definitely does not look 50 - love that girl. Best part of the party was hanging with my girls!!! Okay we had fun with the hot boys too (isn't the DJ a cutie - love his bedroom eyes). Yummy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home