Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Second half . . . .

31. What's your favorite drink? I drink water all day, but I HAVE to start w/coffee in the morning!

32. Cowboys or Indians? Are we talking football - 'cause you know I can't go w/the cowgirls . . .(what a dumb question)

33. Cops or Robbers? sometimes cops, sometimes robbers (I'm an equal opportunity kinda gal)

34. Do you cheer for the bad guy in a movie? Only if the "bad" guy is really a good guy (you know - like Thomas Crown....)

35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? Selma Hayek (hey, it's my survey - I can lie if I want)

36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be? I watched it the first season and it "lost" me - don't remember any of their names....now if you asked who I'd like to get lost with....definitely the bad boy.

37. What do you want when you are sick? Only to be in bed.

38. Who from high school would you like to run into? Tom McBride and Harry Cash. I'd tell Tom that Dog still dreams about him and I just want to know how my Harry is doing.

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Whatever station Rose put on when she switched it to the radio of my cd player. I only listen to cd's.

42. Norm or Cliff? Norm - get to be fat and drink beer and not care....who doesn't want that!

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? Cosby

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? I don't have one. I've learned from all of them - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always a memory.

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? Yup - she's one of the hardest/smartest workers I know.

46. If you could get away with it, whom would you kill? I couldn't kill, but I would want him killed - Osama Bin Laden - he deserves death.

47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? I think either Ruth and Billy Graham or James and Shirley Dobson. They, to me, are the epitome of what commitment to serving God means. I don't know how someone stays the course like these men/women have.

48. What famous person would you like to sleep with? oh crap....see, this survey shows just how my life is....ok, just sleep....nothing else....:)....hands down, Edgar Ramirez (but a close second is Mark Wahlberg).

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Nope

50. Last book you read for real? I just blogged about it - the third of Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez's books called "Make Him Look Good."

51. Do you have a teddy bear? No, I have something better....a pillow! :)

52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? On the lake?? Is it really strange if you're brushing your teeth...(weird question).

53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Wine country, Napa Valley....I'm gonna make that trip some day.

54. Number of texts in a day? 10 to 20

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? duh, relationship.

57. Pencil or pen? pen

58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller??? Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

59. How many jobs have you had THIS YEAR? just one for the past 15 years.

60. If you could do 1 thing differently after graduating from high school what would it be? I would have moved to San Diego.

6 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, October 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#46... I'd like you to meet #51

 
At 1:17 PM, October 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as in...Question #46
...meet Answer #51

 
At 1:43 PM, October 25, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

you're so mean....don't you know that i'd die if i gave it away! would you want that?? (don't answer).

 
At 7:11 AM, October 26, 2006, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

I loved your witty reply to Bueller! What an excellent meme! Though I don't think I could just *sleep* next to Mark Wahlberg. Have you seen his biceps lately?

 
At 8:47 AM, October 26, 2006, Blogger afromabq said...

thursday - i just saw his movie "invincible" and man did he look good! buffed up AND long hair....so many thoughts....so little time! :)

 
At 7:56 AM, October 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skanky pillow....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home