Popsicle Toes

Yup, I have 'em. But everything else is as warm as hot apple pie (it might have something to do w/the peri-menopausal thing going on w/me.)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Could it be . . .

my attitude?? I got pulled over by the military police yesterday (work on a military base) and got wrote up for speeding. Possibly it was my answering her questions sarcastically that I will now be paying an $84 dollar ticket!!

mp: do you know why you've been pulled over?
me: not really . . . (attitudeeee)
mp: you were speeding, going 34 in a 25.
me: that's speeding??? (attitudeeee)

I think it's 'cause I'm a woman and so were both the mp's that pulled me over (you know - we can get kinda bitcy w/each other). Oh yeah, they pulled me over in my work parking lot . . . that was nice too. Hi co-workers, yeah, it's me, getting a ticket . . .

2 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, October 18, 2007, Blogger katie said...

Yup, man you were hauling ass! haha! Boy, could I tell you tales about the wannabee bad asses here in S. Florida. Check out our newspapers, not a day goes by where a bad cop is arrested. Down here they are ranked right up there with politicians! Hopefully, this doesn't give you points on your license. Keep your attitude but lose the lead foot, and boy 34 mph is a real lead foot! haha you are so funny. We've got to get a reunion going!!!!!!xoxo katie

 
At 6:14 AM, October 18, 2007, Blogger afromabq said...

katie, it's so cool that you're reading my blog! geez, it's amazing how the internet has connected us. i've been checking in on you too - i've even linked you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home